Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2012

clique

i'm listening to this track of jay-z, big sean and kanye west right now. mostly i'm into indie kinda music, but if a tracks nice why shouldn't i listen to it, just because it's another genre?

well. do you know this feeling, this urgent need of changing yourself? it came out of nowhere to me. just now. and this time it's mostly about my style. most of the time i dress pretty casual. but also, i often look at some pieces of clothes and think "wow they look so nice, but they're much too bold or too freaky for me to wear them". but now i feel like hey, i just have this one life and i told myself a long time ago, that i should live it as i wish and please. so, this must also be done with the clothing-thing. why should i care if anybody thinks that this or that piece doesn't look good on me? i decide whether it looks good on me or not, period.

just had to say this.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen